Working at Tapestry Coffee
Our mission is to create connection through coffee! We're a mission driven, values based organization and are looking for people to join our team. If you feel that you'd be a good fit and want to contribute to something bigger than yourself, check out the openings below!
Our vision for Tapestry is that we would have 3 coffee shops and a roastery. With that long term expansion, we will need leaders and people who are passionate about coming along for the journey!
We believe the little things are the big things.
We go further together.
We create incredible experiences and environments.
We work to build longevity and livelihoods from crop to cup.
We encourage curiosity and growth.
We never settle for good enough.
Paid Sick Leave - we have an accrual based system to earn paid sick time.
Monthly coffee - free 12oz bag of coffee each month.
Free drinks - when you are working, enjoy all the caffeinated drinks you want!
Discounts - on coffee, food, and merch.
What We Are Looking For
full-time and part-time team members (minimum of 2 days a week)
Willing to work and learn for at least 6 months
We are always looking for baristas to join our team, please submit an application to hear back from us on hours + availability.
- Genuine desire to leave people better than you found them.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to operate with energy and urgency 6-8 hours a day.
- Exemplify professionalism while interacting with guests and team members.
- Clear and open communication with your team.
- Willingness to learn new skills, be coached and accept feedback.
- Critical thinking and quick problem solving.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible when situations change.
No barista experience necessary. We are happy to train the right people based on our mission and values.