When it comes to choosing a coffee wholesaler, there are a lot of factors to consider. With so many options on the market, it can be tough to know where to start. But don't worry, we're here to help. In this blog post, we'll go over some of the key questions you should ask when choosing a coffee wholesaler. By the end, you'll have a better idea of what to look for and how to make the best decision for your needs.
1. What is their coffee sourcing policy?
2. Do they offer fair trade and/or organic options?
3. What is the quality of their beans?
4. How much variety do they offer?
5. What is their pricing structure?
6. Are they able to meet your specific needs (e.g., decaf, flavored)?
7. What is their customer service like?
8. Do they have a good reputation?
9. How long have they been in business?
10. Do they have any negative reviews?
11. What do their positive reviews say?
12. Would you be able to tour their facility?
13. Do they have any certifications?
14. Are they a member of any trade organizations?
15. Would you be able to speak to some of their other customers?
16. Would they be able to provide references?
Asking these questions will give you a better understanding of the coffee wholesaler and whether or not they would be a good fit for you. There's no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to choosing a coffee wholesaler, but we hope that this list of questions has helped you narrow down your options and find the right supplier for your needs!